Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Tomorrow - or today, really - is the first of several Big Days. I go into regional induction tomorrow. It's a weeklong process that involves, among other things, interviewing, district processing and fingerprinting, a crash course on the history and politics of the region, and the last of my testing - the CBEST on Monday (for which I am still woefully underprepared) and a U.S. Constitution test on Friday.

I'm a bit stressed about the CBEST, and I'm not even daring to think about the interviews yet. I'm hoping I can avoid thinking about them until after they're done - a strategy that worked well for me with the interview to get into this program in the first place.

It's off to bed now, so I can get up and have brunch with the boyfriend in the morning, then have time to study some more geometry and pack before driving out to Westchester and starting the check-in process.

It's all very exciting.

No comments: