Monday, June 27, 2005

hoarding

I’ve been squirreling food away to my room. So far I have collected two red apples (one good, one smaller and lighter red and therefore presumed Less Good, though probably I should not judge), one bottled water, and one miniature bag of kettle chips. They are my prize.

I do not know if I am going to eat these items, or just keep hoarding them. The food here...it is not so great. It’s fast food, basically. Everything has sugar in it. The hash browns are sweet. The orange juice is sweet. Scrambled eggs? Sweet. Yogurt? Chalky. Also, sweet. Pudding? Are you sure that’s pudding? Really? What kind?

I am hoping for better at CSULB, though I’m not sure that I should be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sweet? Scrambled egg? How? Is the taste ok? Maybe. But I dont taste it yet. I don't know why at what is the problem. We all know scrambled egg is a little bit of salty. . . My military friend loves to cook. She like salty foods. You?