Thursday, May 18, 2006

ch-ch-changed back

This just in: one of our teachers, slated to move to A track, has been accepted to teach in Japan this year. Now, Rachel is moving to A to teach his classes, I am moving in to teach Rachel's classes (and reclaiming my chair), and we're hiring a new English teacher for the nines and tens I was assigned yesterday. As the new year starts in 5 weeks, I strongly suspect we will be finding a Program newbie to start late, as Rach and I did last year, and still have not recovered from.

I swear, this place is run by monkeys.

4 comments:

annie said...

hmmm, maybe you could enroll those monkeys in a hair styling class and send them to "hair by monkeys".

annie said...

okay, i just found out that one of your vice-monkeys interviewed for a job as SpEd Director in monterey county.

keep your monkeys to yourself!

mina said...

Are you sure it was a vice-monkey? Because one of the co-monkeys is out as she's paid for by grant money. Ha ha, if there is anything worse than them effing up my school it is them then traveling upstate to eff up my hometown schools...

Alan said...

vice-monkeys!...sorry..continue..